Sunday 27 March 2011

Twenty-one

I've always loved celebrating my birthday, cooking and baking and cleaning and getting everything ready for my guests. Yesterday, it was my 21st birthday. Can't believe it yet, how can I be this age. But, suddenly and unlike other people, I do not feel old, I feel young, so very young and free and full of energy to spare and give to the world. I want to jump, and run, and ride my bike, and travel, and give a kiss, receive a kiss, scape, return, have a lot of many different experiences. I feel like I have the world all in one same path, all waiting for me to put my boots on and walk through it until my star lights out. I think, I think I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna put my boots on and walk straigh to whatever it comes, always with a smile ^^

A lot of people came home to celebrate my bday. I loved at one moment when I stopped carrying juice and coffe and looked how everyone where laughing and talking and eating, so happy, so gathered, all of them there with me creating this small and safe place in the world where everything was perfect and happy and sweet.
I thank them all like a thousand times but I still feel I can thank them more, they made me so happy and I'm not sure they understood how important they are for me, how wonderful was for me to be there with me around this pink with green words cake (carried by Hagrid of course!).

It's been a year since I started this blog. A year!! And I learnt a looooot of things, silly ones and important ones. This year, nevertheless, I feel is gonna be so much better, so more full of experiences -even maybe a kiss-. I'm so excited!


Alright, this is everything for now.
Today I've learn: I do love people, I do I do.
Kisses and hugs, Safi.

1 comment:

  1. Qué hermoso post!!!
    Que se cumplan todos tus deseos en este nuevo año!!!
    Gracias por visitarme y dejar tan lindo comentario!
    Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete