Wednesday, 26 January 2011
I have few songs that make me feel better when I'm down, few in the world of music that make me face smile once again even when I'm crying. This song, for this reason or another is one of those that lights my heart and my face. For that reason I'm posting it... just to listen Adam Young's voice singing about fireflies and dreams while I smile.
Today I've learn: I'm not alone, I have friends and family but still... I can't hear my heart.
To repeat: JUST HAVE A LITTLE FAITH. Quote from Prision Break, the one that every actor repeats until I fully swallowed it. Now, I have to "just have a little faith".
Sugar kisses. Safi
PS: Thanks Meli, many thanks.
Saturday, 22 January 2011
001. I am a very curious person. I enjoy serching stuff on books or Internet like the kind of food gnomes would eat, or the dresses that Elizabeth I used to wear during her Golden Age, or read whichever book is in front of me just because I'm curious about its content.
002. Although I am curious and like to know different stuff, I also like to leave a lotof things in mystery, even he simplest ones, so I can have the oportunity to be surprised. I like surprises.
003. Supernatural, Dr House, Kingdom Hospital, Carnivale, Friends and The Big Band Theory... all my favourites.
004. Inspite I'm studying a lot of things (Art, English, Fashion Design, Piano) and do some others (Illustration, writing) I do not know what to pursue for my life, yet. I like doing all of them and I'm starting more things this year... Maybe, just maybe, all of that goes in the same direction, right? Could that be?? I just have to figure out what is that direction, what's in the end of the road.
005. I'm a very good cook and I especialise in deserts and cakes and cupcakes and everything else sweet. ^^
006. I tend to worry too much about things... This year I'm trying to change that a bit, and it goes good so far.
007. I like being alone sometimes.
008. I have a younger sister and a younger brother whom I love. My first tattoo was in their name.
009. I like floral perfumes.
010. I'm still determined to save enough money to move to England and start my grown-up life there.
Alright, this is everything for now. I'll be going to a friend's house this afternoon and stay there some days before I start studying... again.
This 10 things thing was copied from Devorelebeaumonstre because, well, I liked it and thought it would be a would thing to bring up this blog a bit. Soon, I'll be posting more things about the fashion styles I'm interesting now so I can organize my mind and own style a bit... or maybe I'll start writing short stories again, I don't know. Holidays make me wanna do a lot of things at the same time, not quite possible but at least I never get bored.
Today I've learn: My dad cooks goooood bread!!
Sugar kisses, Safi.
Thursday, 20 January 2011
I've always been experimenting on the wings of the fairies... never draw or paint them the same way: make them with colours, with just a same shade of blue or red, or just with glitter. This one, as it was all white I spend a looooooot of time wondering what to do until...
Alright, I'm out for now... going out to supper.
Have a nice week!!!
Today I've learn: to be careful with glitter.
PS: I'll try to post cooler things from now on... this is a bit dull, right?
Tuesday, 18 January 2011
My friends from Uni and I went to Mar del Plata, that here in Argentina is like THE place for holidays for its nice beaches and theatres. We stayed on a flat that belonged to one of friends' aunt.
I could write a whole journal about what we did, where we went and how much we laugh but in stead of that I'll just say that I had the most amazing holidays of my life. I loved spending so much time together (even more than when we are studying!), going out every night, waking up early every day, going to the beach, making our dinners and lunchs and breakfasts, and going to have some ice-cream almost every night. I learnt to love them even more.
So, for all the things that happened that week I say: THANK YOU and LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Goodbye for now.
Today I've learn: I can miss someone so much sometimes.
PS: Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the things I got on my holidays.
Thursday, 6 January 2011
I used only one same pattern (just because I didn't have time to make anything more elaborated) for the three dresses I made, but I tried to make them as different as I could... using buttons and lace.
I named this dress-kind of-t-shirt "Marina" and it ties on the neck.
I added different kinds of lace and some perls on the front as details.
This last dress is called "Lucrecia" and it also have pockets on the sides.
And the back is just like this.
Hope you like them.
Gotta go now. I'll try to post something else from the beach but I won't promise anything :P
Have a nice weekend.
Today I've learn: something about birds.