Thursday 6 January 2011

Sewing like a mad girl

This Sunday I'll be going to the beach with my Uni friends so I decided to make me some dresses.
I used only one same pattern (just because I didn't have time to make anything more elaborated) for the three dresses I made, but I tried to make them as different as I could... using buttons and lace.


This was the first dress and it's the most simple one and... it has POCKETS :). It's called "Emily"

I named this dress-kind of-t-shirt "Marina" and it ties on the neck.

I added different kinds of lace and some perls on the front as details.

This last dress is called "Lucrecia" and it also have pockets on the sides.

And the back is just like this.

I really like what came out of this few time, a single pattern and some fabrics that were hidden on my drawers. ^^
Hope you like them.

Gotta go now. I'll try to post something else from the beach but I won't promise anything :P


Have a nice weekend.
Today I've learn: something about birds.
XX
Safi


1 comment:

  1. pretty dresses. xx


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway over on my blog for a foxtail if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete