Saturday 3 July 2010

Tryin'

I became one of those people that the only thing that expects from future is a problem or some mistake. God, that's nasty, horrible indeed! Why do I have to feel this way??
You know, even when I try to wake my energy up it is very difficult, it's like every now and then something happens and I'm down again, moaning, absent, invisible and being nothing. I hate me when I'm like that! But, here it comes again, the truth. "Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side It's the climb." Right???
Well, I'm kind of complicated lately... see?

Aaaanyways. I'm here to write that I'm trying and trying and trying. Oh and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Today I've learn: Argentina has heart (though I already knew that today I remembered!) XOXO Safi

1 comment: