Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Eggs


Yesterday I went to my uncle's home and after they had lunch (me and my sister already had eaten) we drove to El Tigre where we had a beautiful breakfast in a kind of restaurant that was like an old old old pirate place, and there were this ancient boats made like tables where you can sit and have a cup of tea; and also there were hundred of chairs in different colours and different drawings on them: spoons, flowers, sheeps. It was really beautiful, just be there having my cream coffe and a brownie by the side of the river... ^^ And when we went back to my uncle's home (really late at nighe) I made pizza: pineaple pizza (from my aunt and sister), just cheese pizza (for my sister and my cousin), tomato pizza (for me, my uncle and my aunt) and mushroom pizza (idem!)... it was soooo delicious. I've never made pizza and it turned out pretty good. Now that my mum found out that I can bake pizza she wants me to make some next weekend...

I made Easter Eggs yesterday, also. And today we decorated them. Pretty chocolate things!


Today I've learn: some pencils just aren0t made for drawing, they're made for writing.

XOXO
Safi.
Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment