Thursday 8 April 2010

Significant, actually!

Today I went with my friends to watch Remember me at the cinema. Sad, very sad story. But it is about this quote that I want to write about: "Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it", a quote prom Mahatma Gandhi that it's very repetitive in the movie.

I don't agree.
I think everything you do is significant because it touches others and it touches you. I mean, every action in our lives have consequences on everything that will do also in the future, everything counts, everything matters and everything is significant to our lives and the lives of others that could or could not depend on us. People are important as individuals and as groups. Of course it is very important that you do this things, it takes courage to walk every day, to breathe and to smile, also... but it isn't insignificant because it matters, you matter, I matter, we all matter. Maybe it is time to understand this: it is both important and significant that we do things. Everything can change from our decisions on.

About the movie: Rob Pattinson can act something that isn't Edward Cullen... great to know! Also, Emily de Ravin acts really good as well but her american accent wasn't the best. And... well, Rob Pattinson was freaking gorgeous in the movie!! ^^


Today I've learn: Drama movies+ice cream matches great!!

Quote I DID like from the movie "If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched."

XOXO
Safi.

1 comment: